Thursday, March 1, 2007

Hello, world!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Le^ Quang Chi'nh. I hope you interested in it and find someone necessary for you.

Many years ago I'd wanted to have a place to store all articles I wrote and collected. And my decision is blogger.com from Google. Thx to them, who are so kind to all people.

I plan to store in here some documents about:
- IT Related: *nix, Windows, Security, Networking, Programming...
- and others: Banking, Cadastral (fields I'd work with), Entertainments ...

to be continued & updated.

-Chinh

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear anh Chính,

Em có theo dõi blog của anh viết. Trong đó có 1 bài anh viết về Splunk. Hiện tại em đang tìm hiểu về Splunk và Syslog-ng. Anh có thể gửi cho em cách thức triển khai Splunk kết hợp với syslog-ng được không ạ?

Mục đích của em là muốn monitor servers và network devices ạ.

Skype của em là: dnanh1988
Email: dnanh1988@gmail.com

Em cảm ơn anh.

Chính said...

Các trao đổi về Splunk, em theo dõi http://quangchinh.blogspot.com/search/label/Splunk nhé.

Riêng Splunk & Syslog-ng có lẽ em tìm hiểu http://quangchinh.blogspot.com/2015/07/dung-splunk-nao-hay-la-bat-au-voi-splunk.html. Sau đó làm & nếu tắc chỗ nào thì anh sẽ giúp đỡ.

Xin lỗi vì đã phản hồi trễ. Nếu được em chia sẻ kết quả triển khai xem sao.